Prizma Puzzle 3 Prizma Puzzle 3

good

truly an amazing game. Perfect puzzles (not too easy but still difficult enough for someone to start getting annoyed), nice graphics and fantastic music. And now i would like to know what song is used in the game. it doesnt say in the credits so therefore im asking.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

to put this in a simple way...

a shorter summary of my feelings of this game is: making a green innocent turtle fly by at about 10000 feet per second, then watching him slow down too much so you activate a missile that is drilling him in the stomach, to then finally land in a spike trap. what is not to like?

Dawn of the Zombies! Dawn of the Zombies!

good!

this was a really good game, i really like this kind of stickman art-style that you used. i think it was really entertaining and, just as Xanzo, i love the zombie bats. Sadly i forgot to activate the nuke shelter before nuking myself. but anyway, great game, it could have been more things to upgrade but, its still a great game.

AETIN AETIN

well...

this was really a smaller, entertaining game. it is a very simple game, btu it still is fun to play. well, games where you try to avoid things usually dont get too advanced. but the music is good, good control, nice effects. overall a good game.
so i will give you 7/10, since it is a good game, but it has its smaller flaws and its not too much a game of my type. but anyway, nice work mate!

Gluey Gluey

awesome

this got kind of hard to me. why? because my brain melt away for the nice music and this super cute blob. so while i tried to get my brain back in the head i was playing. in pure joy.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

great game!

really loe this game! anytime i want to go super-destroyer i play this. but once my keyboard fucked up so the shark didnt obey. well great game mate! simple, destruction!

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

super awesome!

who doesnt want to kill everything that moves in one single awesome game? the answer none! relly great game. im not too sure if its a glitch but sometimes my car started to drive without me pressing any buttons. it might have been my keyboard ofc. but anyway, awesome game mate, cant wait for more!

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

...

it seemed really fun but my character started to walk without me pressing down the button. really annoying. buut it was great besides from that

The Roslin Station The Roslin Station

almost got a heart attack when i got shoot!

really intresting but damn, i could have shit on myself! i had no idea!serously now, a really good and interesting game. =D

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

sniff, just got something in my eye

i almost start to cry everytime i play this game, its just so cute and touching. i think it cant be much better than this.